Frittata Egg Muffins
- 12 Large Eggs
3 tablespoons Infused Heavy Cream or Whole Milk
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 ½ cups Red and Green Peppers, diced
- ½ cup Carrots, shredded
- ½ cup Chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ cup Monterey Jack Cheese, grated (for topping)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat to oven to 350°F
- In a large pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and heat until shimmering. Add the onion, peppers, and carrots to the pan and cook until tender.
- Once the vegetables are tender, add in the chives and cook until fragrant.
- Season with salt, then remove from heat and allow vegetables to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, crack the eggs then add your heavy cream and ½ teaspoon salt. Whisk until blended.
- Whisk in ½ cup of cheese until mixed.
- After your vegetables have cooled for a few minutes, stir them into the egg mixture.
- Grease a muffin pan with infused butter or your preferred non-stick method.
- Fill each muffin cup with about 1/3 cup of the egg mixture, then top with more cheese.
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes, or until the eggs are puffed and appear cooked, and the center of the frittatas jiggle just a bit when you give the pan a gentle shimmy. This happens quickly so keep an eye on them!
- Remove the pans from the oven and place them on a cooling rack to cool. Enjoy!