Mango Habanero BBQ Rib Sauce
- 2 cups fresh Mango, cubed
- 4 Habanero Peppers, de-seeded
- ½ cup Magical Honey
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- Optional: In a frying pan over medium heat, cook the habanero peppers with some oil for 10-15 minutes to soften.
- Place all of the ingredients into theMagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Set the temperature to190°F/87°C and then press the 1 Hour Oil button.
- Once your cycle is complete you’re ready to sauce your ribs! Store in a squirt bottle or glass jar in the fridge.