Decadent Chocolate Fruit & Nut Trail Mix Bar
Candies & Desserts
Sweet, salty, and chocolatey, this crunchy trail mix bar is the perfect snack for you next hike. And the Magical coconut oil will make sure it's a memorable one
- ¼ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- 16 ounces/450g Melting Chocolate (we ½ white and ½ dark)
- 1 Vanilla Bean halved or 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Dried Blueberries chopped
- ¼ cup Dried Cherries chopped
- ¼ cup ml Dried Cranberries chopped
- ¼ cup Dried Raisins chopped
- ¼ cup M&Ms
- ¼ cup Pistachios chopped
- ¼ cup Almonds chopped
- ¼ cup Cashews chopped
- ¼ cup Peanuts chopped
- 1 teaspoon Magical Sunflower Lecithin
- In a small bowl mix the berries nuts and M&Ms together then set them aside.
- In a double boiler slowly melt the chocolate; then add the Magical coconut oil lecithin and vanilla Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a nonstick silicone tray and top with the fruit and nut combination. Refrigerate for one hour or until hardened.
- Remove your Decadent Chocolate Fruit & Nut Trail Mix Bars from the molds serve and enjoy!