Maple Pecan Cashew Butter Bars
Candies & Desserts
Healthy and delectable at the same time, this Maple Pecan Cashew Butter Bar is the perfect edible if you're craving some homemade chocolate!
- ½ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Organic Maple Syrup
- ¾ cup Raw Cocoa Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 cup Raw Cashew Butter
- 1 tablespoon Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Maple Extract
- 1½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Chipotle Powder
- Add your Magical Coconut Oil maple syrup cocoa powder and salt to a bowl. Mix until well combined then set aside for now.
- Add all of your filling ingredient to a separate bowl and mix until well combined.
- In alternating layers add your chocolate to a Magical Butter Tray add balls of filling where needed.
- Chill in fridge until firm about 1 hour.
- Once set remove from trays and cut to serving sizes. Enjoy!