Peanut Butter Cups
Candies & Desserts
These infused peanut butter cups are one of the easiest treats you can make. Almost nothing beats the taste of chocolate and peanut butter together!
- 4 cups Melting Chocolate
- ½ cup Magical Butter room temperature
- 1 ½ cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Powdered Peanut Butter
- ¾ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Magical Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- ¼ teaspoons Pink Himalayan Salt
- In a stand mixer blend the Magical Butter sugar peanut butter and salt until the mixture is firm (about 2 minutes) and set it aside.
- Slowly melt the chocolate with 2 tablespoons of Magical Coconut Oil in a double boiler. Then fill your molds halfway and use a spoon to pull chocolate up the sides of the molds to coat them.
- Refrigerate the chocolate cups for about 5-10 minutes or until firm.
- Add peanut butter to fill the cups almost to the top leaving room for the top chocolate layer.
- Chill them again for 5 minutes to firm the peanut butter.
- Melt more chocolate to pour atop each cup.
- Carefully cover the cups with parchment paper and refrigerate them for 15-20 minutes.
- Pop your Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups from their molds and enjoy!