Coconut Oil Gummies
Gummies are often the food of choice when people whip up their own magically infused edibles. Our easy-to-follow recipe will have you becoming a master candy maker in no time. Change up the shape, color, and flavoring to customize it to your preferences.
- 3 ounces Flavored Gelatin
- 1 ounce Unflavored Gelatin
1 1/2 cups Apple Juice (or juice of choice, not pineapple or citrus)
- 1/2 cup Honey or Agave
- In a sauté pan on medium-low heat combine the flavored gelatin and 1 cup of juice. Add the honey and infused coconut oil while stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl mix together the unflavored gelatin and remaining juice (1/2 cup) and allow to sit/bloom for 5 minutes. The gelatin will look chunky and somewhat solid.
- Combines the gelatins and cook over low heat for 5-8 minutes. Whisk constantly to fully incorporate the coconut oil. Using an immersion blender helps ease this process!
- Once fully incorporated together pour the gummy mixture into your Magical Gummy Tray using your Silicone Measuring Cups and allow to cool at room temperature before placing into the fridge to chill.
- Remove the gummies from the tray and enjoy!