Spooky S’mores Dip
- 4 packages Marshmallow Ghost Peeps
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Infused Heavy Cream
- Mini chocolate chips, for ghost eyes
- Warmed Graham crackers, for serving
Preheat oven to 450°.
In the bottom of a 9" oven-proof skillet, baking dish, or pie dish, spread out chocolate chips and pour cream on top.
Cover completely with a single layer of ghost marshmallows.
Bake until the chocolate has melted and the ghosts are golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
Let cool slightly, then place mini chocolate chips over eyes and mouth. (The already-drawn faces will fade in the oven.)
Serve warm with graham crackers for dipping.