Dark Chocolate Bites
Candies & Desserts
Who doesn't love a sweet treat during the afternoon when you need a pick me up or in the evening when you're enjoying a nightcap? Our recipe for infused dark chocolate bites is easy to follow and delicious.
1/4 cup Magical Coconut Oil
12 ounces Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Lecithin
1 tablespoon Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Dark Cocoa Powder
In a double boiler whisk together the MagicalButter Coconut Oil, vanilla, sugar, lecithin, and cocoa powder until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Slowly add the dark chocolate and gently stir until it has completely melted and has a silky shine.
- Pour the chocolate into your molds and refrigerate them for 15-20 minutes.
- Pop your Dark Chocolate Bites out of the molds serve and enjoy! POW! You’re done! Easy Breezy and Feeling Delicious!