Magical Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeños
Small Bites & Appetizers
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter
- 1 pound/455 g center-cut bacon
- 12 ounces/340 g Boursin Cheese
- 8 ounces/230 g sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6-7 large fresh jalapeño peppers
- Preheat your oven to 325°F/160°C.
- In a large bowl mix thoroughly the Boursin cheese butter and cheddar cheese.
- Wash dry and halve the jalapeños lengthwise. Remove the veins and seeds.
- Fill the peppers with cheese. Wrap them individually with bacon strips and place them onto a baking sheet.
- Bake your Magical Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeños for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked to your desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!