Keep It Simple Grilled Cheese
- On a cutting board, butter each piece of bread with infused butter on one side.
- Flip the bread over and spread the mayonnaise on the other side.
- Layer the cheese on the buttered slice of one piece of bread, then place the other slice of bread on top of it with the mayo side up.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Place the sandwich on the pan, mayo side down.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown, then flip and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut in half and enjoy!