Small Bites & Appetizers
- 2 tablespoons MagicalButter melted
- 2 cups Powerhouse Pizza Sauce
- ½ pound Italian sausage cooked and cooled
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup ground beef cooked and cooled
- ½ cup diced pepperoni
- ½ cup Pecorino Romano cheese plus 2 tablespoons for topping
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 package wonton wraps (48 count)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl thoroughly mix all the ingredients except the MagicalButter and the wonton wraps.
- Holding a wonton wrap in your palm place 1 tablespoon of filling in the center.
- Dip a fingertip in water and run it along the edges of each wrap to moisten them. Then fold the wraps in half and press the edges to form a seal. Repeat this process until all the wraps are filled.
- Lightly brush butter on the bottom of a baking sheet and place the Pizza Bites on the sheet giving about 1/2 -inch between them.
- Brush the tops with melted MagicalButter and sprinkle them with Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Bake on the center rack for 12-15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Let your Toasty Pizza Bites cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Caution—the filling will be hot as magma. Patience is a virtue!