Smokey Shrimp and Herb Quesadillas
Small Bites & Appetizers
- 4 large 10” – 12” Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 cups Pepper Jack Cheese shredded
- ½ cup Fresh Cilantro roughly chopped
- ½ cup Fresh \Herb\" Leaves roughly chopped"
- 1 tablespoon Magical Olive Oil
- 1½ pounds Shrimp peeled deveined
- 1 tablespoon Olive OIl
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle Adobo
- 1 tablespoon LIme Juice
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin
- Add one flour tortilla to a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Top half of the tortilla with a heavy sprinkling of both cheeses some of the cooked shrimp a little chopped cilantro and fresh \herb\" leaves. Sprinkle with a little more cheese and fold the bottom half of the tortilla over."
- Let cook flipping once GBD (golden brown and delicious) on the outside. Approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Slice into wedges and serve on a platter with pico de gallo guacamole and sour cream!
- In the small sauté pan heat your normal olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until just cooked through stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a small bowl and mix with chipotle adobo lime juice cumin and Magical olive oil. Mix well and set aside.