Smoked Gouda and Broccoli Soup
Soups & Salads
- 4 tablespoons Magical Olive Oil
- 1 Broccoli Crown (about 3 cups florets)
- 1 cup Smoked Gouda shredded
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar shredded
- 4-6 cloves of Garlic chopped
- ½ Yellow Onion chopped
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Add the magical olive oil garlic and onion to the Magical Butter machine
- Set your temperature to 190°F and then press the 1 HOUR button. Set a timer for 10 minutes and stop the machine cycle once it's the time is up.
- Remove the lid and add the half & half and the broccoli. Re-secure the lid.
- Set your temperature to 190°F and then press the 1 HOUR button.
- Once the cycle is complete add the cheese and the heavy cream. Set your temperature to 160°F and then press the 1 HOUR button.
- Garnish with more cheese and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Chef Brandon Allen. Instagram: @chefbrandonallen