Peppermint Foot Lotion
Topicals & Salves
1 cup Coconut Oil
½ cup Wheat Germ Oil
⅓ cup Beeswax
2 tablespoons Peppermint Oil
2 tablespoons Lemon Oil
2 teaspoons Rosemary Oil
- Place the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine and secure the head.
Press the Temperature button and select 160ºF/; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- Sterilize containers of your choice by boiling them for 5-10 minutes.
- When the cycle is completed pour the oil into a large container.
- Let the infused oil cool completely. Once cooled the oil turns into a premium quality lotion with a beautiful consistency.
- Transfer the mixture into your sterilized containers.
Your Peppermint Foot Lotion does not require refrigeration. Use it generously every night at bedtime for best results, or as desired. Our feet have a difficult job to do. They carry our weight, get us around wherever we need to go, and take a lot of physical abuse in the process. We tend to neglect them while concentrating on things higher up, such as our face, hair, and hands. Our recipe was specifically developed for your tired and aching feet. Apply this heavenly mixture of goodness to your feet after a shower or bath…put socks on to keep moisture in…and say “Aaaahh”. You’ll love it…and your feet will love you!