Chocolate Covered Edible Cookie Dough Bites
Candies & Desserts
- 2 cups Dark or Milk Chocolate
- 2 TBSP Magical Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup Magical Butter softened
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour baked*
- 2 cups Miniature Chocolate Chips divided
- In a double boiler combine the Magical Coconut Oil and the chocolate and melt until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat together the butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add the milk and vanilla; beat to combine.
- Add in the salt then add in the 1 cup at a time flour. Incorporate until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in ONE cup of the mini chocolate chips.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet place tablespoon-sized balls of dough.
- Freeze the cookie dough balls for about an hour to firm up.
- Once dough bites are firm use a fork and dip each one into the chocolate coating completely. Allow excess to drip off.
- Sprinkle as many mini chocolate chips onto them as you'd like then place back onto the baking tray.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Serve and enjoy!