1 cup Infused Butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 ½ cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 ¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons Cream of Tartar
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar for 4-5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and the vanilla extract and cream for another 1-2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the stand mixer and mix until combined.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and let it refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Once chilled, roll the dough into small balls until round and smooth. We recommend using an ice cream scoop for ease.
- Drop into the cinnamon-sugar mixture and coat well.
- Using a spoon, coat for a second time, ensuring the cookie balls are completely covered.
- Place balls onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Press down in the center of the ball before placing in the oven. This will help to keep them from puffing up in the middle.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Let cool for several minutes on baking sheet before removing from the pan