Perfect Chicken Marinade
- 2 pounds Chicken Breasts or Thighs
- ½ cup Infused Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Low-Sodium Soy Sauce or Liquid Aminos
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce (make it infused!)
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice (fresh squeezed preferred)
- 1 ½ teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Optional: Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Place all of the ingredients except for the chicken into the MagicalButter Machine.
Set the temperature to 55°C and then press the 1 HOUR button.
- Once the cycle is complete, let cool before using on your chicken.
- Using a fork, pierce the chicken all over. This will allow the marinade and the infused oil to sink in more!
- Place the chicken into a large ziploc bag or bowl, then pour the marinade over top of it. Place into the fridge for 4-5 hours to marinate, or at least 30 minutes if time is an issue.