Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Small Bites & Appetizers
45ml Infused MagicalButter
- 16 ounces Thick Cut Bacon
- 32 ounces Brussels Sprouts
- 8ml Black Pepper
- 5ml Paprika
- 45ml Honey
- 120ml Pecans, chopped
- Add the MagicalButter to a large saucepan and melt.
- Add the bacon and cook until crispy.
- Remove the bacon and set aside on a paper towel to dry.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the hot pan and sauté for a few minutes until slightly soft.
- Add your spices and the rest of the ingredients to the pan and mix to combine.
- Cook until sprouts are soft then add back in cooked bacon and mix before removing from heat.