Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- 20 ounces Green Beans, ends trimmed (look for thinner green beans or use french green beans)
- 6 slices Bacon, cut in half (do not use thick cut bacon)
- 2.5ml Garlic Powder
- 2.5ml Salt
60ml Magical Butter, melted
- 30ml Brown Sugar
- 2.5 ml Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the bacon on a sheet pan and bake for 7 minutes. Remove the bacon from the oven.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil then place the green beans in the pot. Cook for 2-3 minutes until just tender.
- Drain and put the green beans in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Drain the water and pat the green beans dry.
- In a small bowl mix together the salt, garlic powder, infused butter, brown sugar, and black pepper.
- Pour the infused butter mixture over the green beans and toss to coat.
- Wrap 8-10 green beans with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the green bean bundles on a sheet pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve!