Fully Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Soups & Salads
- 3 tablespoon MagicalButter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 large baked potatoes
- 1/4 cup MagicalButter olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Scoop out potato contents and add to a large bowl.
- In a sauce pan cook bacon until crisp.
- One bacon is done remove from pan and cover with paper towels to absorb excess grease. Drain pan slightly.
- Add the MagicalButter to hot pan along with the flour milk and cayenne pepper.
- Mix until creamy.
- Add back in the potato contents you scooped out earlier.
- Add salt pepper cheese and cooked bacon.
- Mix until well combined.
- Serve warm and top with more cheese bacon and sour cream!
- Drizzle potatoes with MagicalButter olive oil salt and pepper then bake at 350° for 45 minutes.