Chocolate Candy Bar Squares
Rated 5 stars by 1 users
Candies & Desserts
This grown up version of a TWIX bar is absolutely delicious. The combination of chocolate, caramel, and cookie crust will have you addicted!Author: MagicalButter
- 1 cup Magical Butter room temperature
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste or Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 60 Kraft Caramels
- 6 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 3 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons Magical Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line a 9-x-13\ pan with parchment paper."
- In a large bowl add the Magical Butter room temperature sugar and vanilla and mix in medium speed for 2-3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the flour and blend for another 1-2 minutes. It should look like crumbles.
- Pour the mixture into your baking dish even out press the dough down and prick all over using a fork. This will stop the cookie crust from puffing up.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- While the cookie is baking place the caramels into a small saucepan on medium heat and slowly melt them stirring occasionally.
- Add the heavy cream stir thoroughly and cook for about 10 minutes to thicken stirring regularly.
- Pour your caramel over cooled cookie crust and place back into the fridge for 30 minutes to cool..
- Create a double boiler and melt the chocolate and Magical Coconut Oil together gently stirring until the mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Pour over the caramel layer place back into the fridge to cool for 20 minutes or until it's completely cooled and firm then slice into bars.