Jello Filled Watermelon
Rated 5 stars by 1 users
Candies & Desserts
One of the easiest and coolest to enjoy watermelon jello outdoors! You're sure to impress everyone with this treat!Author: MagicalButter
- 6oz Cherry Gelatin
- 6oz Strawberry Gelatin
- 1oz Unflavored Gelatin
- 4 cups Hot Water
- 4 cups Cold Water
- 1/4 Cup Magical Tincture
- Starting with a medium to large watermelon slice it in half and scoop all the watermelon out using a spoon/ice cream scoop. (Make sure to get all red leaving only the rind.) Set your watermelon rind to the side.
- In a large pan reduce your Magical Tincture down to a FECO. Add your flavor extract along with 4 cups of hot water. Stir.
- In a large bowl mix cherry strawberry and unflavored gelatin. (You can choose to use any flavoring you would like!) Whisk together and pour it directly into your large tincture pan. Add 4 cups of cold water and stir until fully mixed together.
- Pour jello mixture into your hollowed watermelon and refrigerate overnight.
- Once set trim excess rind and cut into slices! Enjoy!