Candies & Desserts
When you think of edibles, you more than likely think of brownies. These made-from-scratch brownies are about to become your go to treats!
- 1 cup Magical Butter melted
- 4 Eggs
- 3 cups Organic Cane Sugar
- 1½ cups Organic All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Melting Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Melting White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine the Magical Butter sugar and vanilla. Mix in the eggs individually beating well after each is added until thoroughly blended.
- In a separate mixing bowl sift the flour cocoa powder and salt. Then gradually stir into the wet mixture until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and mix well. Then pour the batter evenly into your prepared baking dish.
- Bake on the center oven rack for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow the pan to cool on a wire rack for about 5-10 minutes. Slice serve and enjoy your Bada Boom tri! Bada boom bada bing it’s a beautiful thing!