Sauces & Spreads
- ¼ Magical Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup Avocado Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- Juice of half a Lemon
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Mince the garlic cloves and then massage into a paste using a pinch of kosher salt to add friction.
- Separate the egg yolks then combine with the dijon and gently whisk together.
- Slowly whisk in the avocado oil and then the magical olive oil until it's emulsified.
- Add lemon juice and season to taste with salt.
- Add 1 teaspoon of water at a time and whisk to adjust consistency. Enjoy!
Recipe provided by Chef Brandon Allen. Instagram: @chefbrandonallen