Buttery Shortbread Cookies
10 tablespoons Infused Butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Confectioners' sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together the infused butter and vanilla extract until creamed.
- Add in the confectioners’ sugar and salt and mix until combined.
- Scrape the bowl down then add in the flour while beating on low. Mix until combined and a dough forms.
- Shape the dough into a rectangle and wrap it in plastic wrap. Set the dough in the refrigerator and chill for at least an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Use a sharp knife to cut the dough into ½ inch thick slices, then place the slices onto a parchment lined backing sheet about an inch apart.
- Use a fork or skewer to indent a pattern onto the top. Have fun with it!
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, rotating the baking sheet in the oven halfway through.
- Transfer to a wire sheet to cool and enjoy!